Monday, July 12, 2010

Reorientation Is Fun

I'm pretty sure I am the only person in the WORLD who is lame enough to write a blog every single day. And I don't even have an interesting life to write about!

Somehow, my washing basket swapped places with my printer. I think that is a good thing.

We have something growing on the windowsill in the kitchen. I can't believe I never noticed it until Alex pointed it out:


The discovery of this made me also notice the impressive collection of dead insects on the windowsill, and the fact that the windows are pretty much covered with mould. Cool. I have a strange feeling that if I don't clean it, no one else is likely to, but my gosh I really don't want to touch it...

Meanwhile, it's Re-O Week, and I can hear drunk people everywhere, and I am a little bit sad that I have progressed so far into the state of nana-ness that not only am I not joining in the fun, but I don't even WANT to. I DON'T EVEN FEEL LIKE I AM MISSING OUT.

THIS is what I SHOULD look like in Re-O Week (this was the 2008 edition):


Here is what I look like now...

Oh dear.

2 comments:

  1. Are those... MOUSE slippers???
    And for the Brits among us who are ignorant of such things, what's Re-O week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they're elephants!... they can be viewed here: http://twitpic.com/24mq40

    Re-O week = "reorientation" = the students' association and local bars promote one week of drinking at the beginning of second semester!

    ReplyDelete