Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Nation

Why do I ALWAYS put off writing my daily blog until I want to go to sleep?!

I am seriously sore from all the sit-ups/bicycle crunches/planks I did yesterday (all 1o minutes of them) but my stomach is NOT any flatter. Wah! I just managed to waste another evening away doing sweeeet f.a. and that is how I like it. And now I see that the internet has disconnected itself yet again... whyyyy does it always do this to me?! I think it might be because my room is quite far away from the modem as it seems to happen more often in my bedroom than in the lounge. People who are Good At Computers, is this a likely cause? Well I guess I can't post this blog until I manage to make it connect again (that can take some time) so might as well keep writing. It makes me laugh how our wireless network thingee is called "The Nation." Definitely need a new sense of humour. And The Nation is not cooperating right now.

Tomorrow I am going to force someone at the uni to tell me how many papers I need to do so I can get this dang music degree doneskis. For two years now they have been telling me that they are not sure whether I can count a certain paper towards my degree or not and tomorrow is the day where it suddenly actually MATTERS and I have to get a straight answer out of them and I am hoping that I can count it because I don't particularly want to do 5 papers this semester.. not because I have a problem with doing 5 papers in itself, it's just that there aren't that many that are actually offered and that I have done the prerequisites for, and I think there are actually only about 5 that I CAN do. So I won't be getting much choice in what I am studying by the looks.

The Nation is up again - that means I can shut up now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment