Saturday, July 10, 2010

MUST BLOG BEFORE SLEEPING

My flatmate had a dream that Miley Cyrus was walking round with no undies on. Just a t-shirt. I think she might have been about to get married too, or something... Can anyone interpret this?

I just ate chips and chocolate and now I feel sick. And my feet hurt. I think I'm going to make some hotties and go to bed. In fact, I'm going to do that NOW.

Am now in bed with my hotties which are for some reason not very hot. Better than nothing though. So I am quite happy about that.

Well... what else happened today? Rach and I walked up Signal Hill and then came home and did ab exercises. The entire flat went to a party and it was the first time in weeks that we have all been together and by some coincidence we were ALL wearing black dresses. I went to a new bar called "The Innocent Bystander" which is pretty much awesome just for its name. There were a billion people that I knew there. Despite vowing not to walk home, I did, and I survived. There were some dudes sliding down the icy hill. They seemed to be having a lot of fun. They were also quoting "my spoon is too big" and then in the same voice saying "my penis is bleeding." Drunk people can be a right laugh. And now it is 3:30 and I must seek sleep, for I am determined to be Good At Life and part of that is having Normal Sleeping Habits

No comments:

Post a Comment