Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is actually just a pretty picture blog

My Life According To The Endless



Death
I have a crush on her.
Sometimes I think I might want to call her.
But I don't.



Destiny
If I knew what was written in his book, maybe I'd call death.
Maybe I'd delete her number from my phone.
Either way I think I'm better off not knowing.



Dream
Some dreams are true.
Some aren't.
And some.. aren't true now but could come true.
I wish I knew which ones those were, so I could follow them.



Destruction
Sometimes self-destruction seems to be the only way to salvation.
You don't incur anyone's hatred but your own.
And sometimes... you just need to destroy something.



Desire
She's a nasty one.
Such a little tease.
She'll make you want something you never knew you wanted
just so she can pass you on to her twin:



Despair
My best friend.
My lover.
My everything.
Not a healthy relationship, really.



Delirium
Will probably be my rebound when even Despair leaves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment