Monday, April 18, 2011

My First Story

Okay. I will never be an author. I spent a grand total of two hours on this and I think it is shitty and cliched but I don't ever want to see it again and I am certainly not going to go back and edit it and make it better. There goes my writing career *sigh* Anyway, here is what is probably the first story I have voluntarily written since I was about six years old. In a few days I will probably come back and read it and cringe and delete it like I have done with several of my previous blog posts, heh. Meanwhile I am going to go write something that might actually, like, get me some credit at uni or some shit like that.

I said I'd delete it, didn't I? And I did :)

2 comments:

  1. Heh heh. Tell ya what, I'll reread it in a month and if it doesn't make me cringe too much you can read it

    ReplyDelete