Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sometimes I Get Sad (I am sad) and Why I Am A Whale

Love


Sometimes I remember the fifty million people I am tragically and unrequitedly in love with and I get sad.


A small sample: Two of the fifty million


Then I remember that if my love was anything but unrequited I would either be even sadder or stop caring.


Life


Sometimes I remember that I don't know what I want to do with my life and my current direction seems to be screwed and I get sad.


Then I think of all the things that I could be doing and I get sad that I am not doing them but happy that I can, and that maybe one day I will.


Apparently one time I actually did what I wanted to


Family


Sometimes I think that I will probably never truly get to know my parents because they will always be my parents and I get sad. And I think that some day they won't be here and I'll regret all the time I never spent with them and I get very sad indeed.


Look how COOL they were before they were Mama and Papa Chiz.


Then I don't really know what to do about that.


The World


Sometimes I look at the state of the world and get sad and wish that I had been born 100 years ago when it was not quite so messed up. 


Then I drown myself in the internet.


Allie Brosh does it best. "INTERNET! FOREVER..."


People


Sometimes I hate everyone for being human and selfish and greedy. I resent people just for existing. I assume the worst of people; that they are ill-intentioned with ulterior motives for every apparently good deed.


Then someone will do something thoroughly kind and selfless and I have nothing but love for everyone. I can see everyone in a different light and make up excuses to myself for others' bad behaviour.


Some Reflections On Whaledom




Sometimes when I cook I weep.






Sometimes when I weep I eat.


Whales can only live in water

1 comment:

  1. i love your parents' style! I love you sasha nationson, you will always be the Queen of my Nation

    ReplyDelete