Saturday, June 4, 2011

SHUNT. Some thoughts, some rage, whatevs

I hate how one's body can detract from what really matters. I am more than the lumps of fat on my chest.

I do not exist to entertain you when you are bored. Bored people are boring. My mother always told me that only boring people get bored. I think she was right.

If you feel a burning desire to contact me, don't ask me how I am or what I am up to and don't ask me for favours. Unless you are on my List Of People Who Are Fucking Awesome, you probably won't get a reply.

I can't build relationships. I prefer to interact with people on a casual basis. Like applying the one night stand or the fuckbuddy concept to friendships.

People always laugh at me. They think I'm joking when I'm not. Or maybe I am, I'm not sure myself.

Double standards are uncool. You don't want to be uncool, do you?

I am a fucking failure at life and the Fraud Police are going to get me but maybe being put in Fraud Jail isn't the worst thing that could happen.

I have no self-control when it comes to eating or the internet.

I don't know what I want. I think I just want it ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment