Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcome To My Late Night Blog

It has occurred to me that I am simultaneously exceedingly self-assured, and lacking in self-esteem to an inhibiting level. This applies to pretty much all aspects of life, I think.

I am not sure how this is possible. Hoping that this discovery will lead to some breakthrough in the laws of quantum physics, resulting in a Nobel Prize or some form of profit meaning I never have to work a day in my life ever again.

(Plan B is still the career as a musical science educator).

Also, I need to stop developing infatuations with public figures, and find someone with whom I have some chance of a two-way relationship.

Wait... relationship?!

Fuck that. Unrequited love is waaaay easier.

To close, I hate everything but you. (yes, you!) (unless you are someone I hate. But if you are reading this you probably are not. Quite honestly if you are reading this you are probably imaginary which is totally cool with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment