Sunday, October 31, 2010

come on, fuck the world

I fully intended to make this actually good one day, but it is common knowledge that I never finish anything I start and so I might as well put it up here before I actually forget about it forever and it gets lost into the void of my hard drive. This is a "fuck you, world" thing.
P.S. I haven't actually slept with or eaten out anyone's mum. But I will. You just wait.

(while writing the above I just remembered the existence of this song. I used to listen to this in about 2006)



it's my life and i'll do what i want

i'll eat out your mum and then i'll eat a croissant

fuck expectations, fuck society

fuck sobriety and fuck propriety


i'll read fantasies about mythical creatures

then i'll fantasize about fucking my teachers

i'll spend a whole week locked up in my lair

writing songs i know no one's ever gunna hear


i'll drink by myself and go on the internet

talking to all these lofnotc i've never met

i'll video chat wearing just my bra

i'll chat them up and get them all to call me sasha


i'll drink till i can't fuck and then i'll fuck anyway

and promise him that he'll see me again some day

i'll smoke some unknown shit just to see what it'll do

then freak out, put myself to bed and think i miss you


i'll try to save the world from the human race

and secretly hope we disappear without a trace

not knowing if i'm doing this because i really care

or just because to live i need to make a career


i'll date guys i don't like, just so i can flirt

without the danger of heartbreak and hurt

i'll fuck even more, you can call me a whore

but it's more fun than crying over someone i adore


i'll sing you a song, though i know it's off key

stuff i could sell i'll give away for free

then i'll complain about being flat broke

and promptly go spend money on some dumb shit for a joke


I'll buy gluten free pasta and organic produce

sugar free chocolate and preservative free juice

then i'll go to mcdonalds for a burger and fries

an ice cream sundae, and a hot apple pie


i'll put broccoli and chili powder into birthday cakes

be vegetarian for one week and then cook up four steaks

i'll wear the same hoodie every day of the week

i'll make a bet and lose the game and have to do a streak


now you may say that all the things i do are really dumb

and all i have to say to that is, bitch i did your mum

i've only got one lifetime, and i'll do just what i please

no point in living if you miss these opportunities


i don't give a fuck what i should or shouldn't do

and i don't give a fuck whether anyone approves

your picture perfect life looks like utter misery

keep your kids and SUV, I'll take the liberty


2 comments: