Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I would recommend not reading this blog

Obligatory Blog Posting. I said I'd do this every day, so I am forcing myself to write SOMETHING, even though I am SO not in the mood.

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah. My mum called me fat and basically criticised everything about me. And the fucking spellchecker thing put a big fat red underline under "criticised." We are NOT in America and I will NOT put a z in. So there. Maybe I LIKE red underlines. Maybe I will make some more ON PURPOSE. gahihgruighvugughiufghzdhgjdfhgkjfhlsgfjkdlsghfsjkdf HA that is a GIANT RED LINE lookicanevenactuallysaysomethinganditstillgetsabigredunderline except of course YOU won't be able to see the red lines because they only come up in MY version. I feel so privileged. Oor IIii culd juzt spel evrything rong nd evry wurd getz underlyned nd ohh woww thiz iz aa wayste ov yourr tyme nd myne. Obliggatory blogg possting ovah.

Er, edit/afterthought: Yesterday's blog still applies. I am not a crazy bipolar mood swinging emo kid or something. I still love life. I just don't love Today.

1 comment:

  1. When I was searching for yore blog, I came across yore blog's retarded cousin: http://www.bobtheblog.blogspot.com/ I recommend you stop writing in non-English or risk being associated with this person. Even at yore most "fuck you" of moods I would suggest still remaining eloquent in yore blogosphere, and remain the upper Bob.
    And despite what you sa I will keep reading yore blog religiously.

    ReplyDelete